Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Garden Dreamer by Maureen Cracknell

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas season and a Happy New Year! We all had such a wonderful holiday! Christmas Eve and morning were truly magical. There were so many beautiful moments shared. And although I was too immersed in holiday celebrating to pop a post in during the busy week, I tried my best to keep up on social media and I did manage to sneak in a tiny bit of sewing (using Garden Dreamer, of course) to make a set of pillows and few new tote bags to gift family members. And because my niece was here visiting, Haila, Ceci and I spent yesterday afternoon sewing up reversible aprons together. This sewing session was one of my favorites yet, the girls drafted their own pattern and did such a wonderful job!

Apron Making Day!

I love the reflection that a New Year brings, but today I'm really looking forward to 2017! I'll have some BIG goals and exciting news to share once I can get back to my regular blog routine. Unfortunately our wonderful break is ending with a nasty bug sweeping through, so in the meantime I want to wish you all a happy, creative New Year filled with health, love and joy!

XO Maureen

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely post this busy time of year. I must tell you that your blog is one of my most favorites - I'm always looking forward to reading it.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your site very beautiful and distinguished too. Thank you for your good work and continue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site is wonderful and diverse. Being invalid and insomniac I am always busy thanks to you.
    Good continuation !

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est interessant de trouver comme ce genre de postes.
    voyance email

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci pour le partage. Félicitations pour un très beau site

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is verey informative site for amour. I always try to found this type of information. I think It's really heplful for who want to know amour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!