Today I have a very fun Giveaway planned!
This past Summer I reached out to Melissa of Sew Shabby Quilting to long arm quilt my Indie Symmetry quilt, a king size quilt measuring 90" x 102" that went unfinished for so long because I had no idea how to quilt it! She did an amazing job and now it lives happily on our bed!!
Since that very first Sew Shabby Quilting experience I've sent several more quilts Melissa's way --
My Soaring High Quilt, finished in a favorite modern pattern of mine, Take Five!
My Modern Sampler Quilt, finished in the Take Five pattern once again!
My Sunset Quilt, finished with the most beautiful custom quilting design! You can find this quilt, quilting, and pattern showcased beautifully in Issue 5 of Love Patchwork & Quilting out now!
My most recent quilt finish, my Follow the Arrow Quilt that I shared yesterday! For this one Melissa did another amazing custom quilting job, quilting each and every little piece of my quilt with the most amazing detail!
Isn't her work beautiful!!
At Sew Shabby Quilting you'll find a large catalog of quilting patterns, quality workmanship, a speedy turnaround, and incredible prices! Professional long-arm machine quilting starts from just $.01 per square inch! Today we invite you all to stop by Sew Shabby Quilting to have a look around!
SEW SHABBY QUILTING * BLOG * FACEBOOK * INSTAGRAM
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
1. Simply leave a comment here in this post! (one entry)
2. Follow Sew Shabby Quilting on Facebook or on Instagram! Just let me know that you do by making a separate comment here to record that entry. (optional extra entry)
3. My followers always get an extra entry, too! Just let me know that you do by making a separate comment here to record that entry. (optional extra entry)
4. Help spread the word!! I know that many of you already do so I like to add that as another way to enter! Whether by facebook, instagram, tweet, pin, blog, etc... (optional extra entry)
That’s 4 possible entries! Enter now through Monday, March 10th!! Winner will be picked at
* Note * This giveaway is open to EVERYONE! If you're a "no reply" or anonymous commenter, please remember to include your email address in your comment!
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +