Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sweet Details : :

As you can see, I am being heavenly influenced by February already? With a bit of a Valentine-esque theme happening in the studio this weekend -- Fabric I received from a friend... Vintage knitting needle details that caught my eye... And I finally played around with this candy apple, baby pom pom fringe that I have had since early October.
♥ ♥ ♥
Inspired by my little's tea parties and all her wooden deserts, I had started here a new felt pillow collection I'm calling "Sew Sweet." This is the first one available in my shop, with lots to follow and I think they make pretty sweet Valentine's Day gifts, too.
yummy cake pillow -- strawberries
I also had this nifty idea for my huge collection of vintage hangers, but sadly that is not share worthy at all. I am actually pretty upset with the outcome and only have two burnt fingertips sporting bandaids to show for it. On a bright note -- I did find this lovely hanger amongst all the plain ones. Isn't it sweet?
Vintage ♥ Hanger
And now, I am back to work on more sweet (and safe) projects and am loving it...
cherry on top
With sewn, hand stitched, and needle felted details (my most favoritest things to do) -- it's very sweet indeed!

15 comments:

  1. Love this post...oh and that little pom pom fringe!! So cute. Look forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on Etsy and following! :)
    Love the little sweets!

    Warmly,

    Tiffany Will Write 4 Food
    http://tiffanywillwrite4food.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pom pom fringe is a great finishing touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable, I love the strawberries

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pom pom fringe and the cupcake is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the strawberries :D Sweet and cute in nature and suits the February theme very well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! I love the strawberry and the cupcake looks so sweet and yummy too. I love all the felted details.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. See? I came to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful work...i LOVE the cupcake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel a little dorky getting so excited about a hanger, but I totally am. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the hanger! I picked up some free wooden ones the other day. Can't wait to paint them!

    www.etsy.com/shop/CherishedHearts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!