Thursday, December 10, 2015

Winter Princess Crowns : :

This week has been another super busy one that has completely flown by! I have so much that I'm excited to share in the coming days. Fleet & Flourish, my newest fabric collection for Art Gallery Fabrics, has begun shipping to our favorite shops! I should be receiving my yardage any day now! I have so much planned for it, I cannot wait!! While I anticipate that delivery, my focus has been on stitching up all the crown and pillow orders I've received these past two weeks. I can't tell you how much I appreciate each and every order! THANK YOU!

I've wanted to create a special "Frozen" themed Winter Princess crown for so long now, and this week I decided to whip up a small batch to offer for the holidays. With a frosty colors scheme, full of hand-stitched snowflake details, that can be personalized with an initial or number of your choosing, I think these turned out really sweet!

A Winter Princess Crown

Winter Princess Crowns

Winter Princess Crowns

Winter Princess Crowns

I have just a few left. These SOLD OUT, thank you, but if you're interested in ordering just leave me a comment or feel free to email me at maureencracknell@hotmail.com. Thanks!!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a very special GIVEAWAY!! ♡ Maureen

14 comments:

  1. I would love one of them with the letter M. My paypal email is pcjwikander@hotmail.comThey are too awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous and wonderful. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE one with the letter R. My paypal is katzyfamily@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I had available sold out right away, but if you're interesting in ordering another crown feel free to email me at maureencracknell@hotmail.com! Thanks!!

      Delete
  4. I love the Miniments fabric--the aqua one. janicelashley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow the Intreid on the blogsite, on Facebook and via newsletter. janicelashley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you via newsletter, on Facebook, instagram and via newsletter. janicelashley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shared about your giveaway to all my friends on Facebook. janicelashley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though this is not and entry I just wanted you to know that I love all your fabrics, especially the Fleet and Flourish. Thank you for hosting the giveaway. janicelashley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also benefit from learning the assessments, but learn that alot of people ought to stay on essay to try and add worth in the direction of the authentic weblog release.

    ReplyDelete
  10. https://danariyadh.com/
    شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض
    عوازل خزانات المياه
    عوازل أسطح
    عزل حمامات السباحة
    كشف تسربات المياه
    حل ارتفاع فاتورة المياه
    لحام خزانات
    رش مبيدات
    تنظيف خزانات مع التعقيم
    شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    تنظيف خزانت بالرياض

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!