It's Fabric Giveaway Friday!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Canton Village Quilt Works has been in business since 2000. They started as a long arm business. As they grew, they began design work, teaching, and selling fabric, kits, notions, and more online in 2009. Quilting is their passion and fabric inspires them. They want to bring to you the best quality and most gorgeous fabrics that the industry has to offer so that you can be inspired in that next project of yours. Education is a key part of CVQW. Passing along tutorials, podcasts, and traveling to teach and lecture helps them to continue inspiring all quilters alike. CVQW is a Judy Niemeyer Certified Shop (CS) and Jackie Kunkel, the owner, is a Certified Instructor (CI). At CVQW they are continuing to learn to bring you only the best! They welcome all quilters to peruse their site and hope that their products will be in your next project... they would love to see what you have made!!
Website * Shop * Blog * Facebook * Podcast
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
We hope you enjoy visiting Canton Village Quilt Works!!
For this week's Giveaway, Jackie at Canton Village Quilt Works is offering up a generous $30 Gift Certificate to her wonderful shop! In addition, CVQW's is offering a special 10% off discount now thru Monday using coupon code: handmade10. Enjoy!
Enter to win!
1. Simply leave a comment! (one entry)
2. Follow Canton Village Quilt Work's blog and facebook page! Just let me know that you do by making a separate comment here to record that entry. (one optional entry)
3. My followers get a third entry! Whether you follow me here, on Facebook, or Instagram. Just let me know that you do by making a separate comment here to record that entry. (one optional entry)4. Help spread the word!! I know that many of you already do, so I've add that as another way to enter! Whether by instagram, tweet, facebook, pin, blog, etc... (one optional entry)
* Note * This giveaway is open to EVERYONE! If you're a "no reply" or anonymous commenter, please remember to include your email address in your comment!