* * * * * * * * * * * *
It's time for a Friday Fabric Giveaway!!!
My sponsor The Intrepid Thread is a family owned and run business. They carry Fat Quarters, Half Yards, Yards, and Yardage, as well as patterns and embellishments. Their designer fabrics include many of our favorites -- Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry, Anna Maria Horner, Riley Blake, and Aneela Hoey just to name a few! The owners work extremely hard everyday to bring their customers the best fabrics, at the best prices, with high quality customer service!
The ladies behind The Intrepid Thread have been busy -- in a couple weeks they will be having the Grand Opening of a brand new e-commerce site, which will be a full service online shop!! They just
This week you can take a additional 10% off on everything in your cart with this coupon code: CLEAR10 Special is good until 2/3/12. WOW! *
The Intrepid Thread is generously offering this gorgeous custom bundle of tangerine, aqua & teal, and gray & black fabrics to one of my readers. That's nine Fat Quarters of these gorgeous designs!!! You can find this bundle in their shop right here, available in both fat quarter and half yard cuts. This bundle was inspired after Julie saw my Color Love post a couple weeks back. What a thrill it was for me to see a bundle named after me! Julie is the sweetest!!
Aren't they beautiful!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Enter to Win!
1. Simply add a comment to this post. (one entry) If you want, you can let us know something you hope to stitch up this year?
2. Follow The Intrepid Thread Blog or facebook page. Just let me know that you did by making a separate comment here to record that entry. (one entry)
3. My followers get a third entry! Whether you follow me here or on Facebook, just let me know that you do by making a separate comment here to record that entry. (one entry)
That’s 3 possible entries! Enter now through 10 o'clock pm (EST) Sunday, January 29th. I will announce the winner this Monday morning in a new post here on the blog.
* Note * This giveaway is open to EVERYONE! If you're a "no reply" or an anonymous commenter, remember to include your email address in your comment so that I can contact you, should you win!
Thank you all and a huge thanks to The Intrepid Thread!!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Good Luck and have a weekend!!