* * * * * * * * * * * *It's Friday Giveaway Day, Friends!
My sponsor Pink Castle Fabrics is an etsy shop full of modern designer and fun Japanese fabrics, owned by Brenda, a busy mother and quilter. Brenda is the president and founder of the Ann Arbor Modern Quilt Guild and blogs at Just A Bit Frayed. You can add Pink Castle Fabrics etsy shop to your etsy circle and/or favorites right here!
Pink Castle Fabrics is offering their custom bundle Ocean Sunset, a six fat quarter fabric set of gorgeous oranges and turquoise blues!
One lucky MCH reader will receive a fat quarter cut of each of theses designer prints : :
- Heirloom by Joel Dewberry Blockprint Blossom in Amber
- All Star 2 by My Mind's Eye for Riley Blake Designs Cheery Circles in Blue
- Picnic Parade Blossom in Grenadine
- Metro Living by Robert Kaufman Circles in Turquoise
- Honey Bee by Michael Miller Honey Swirl in Poppy
- Alexander Henry Truck Stop Dot in Blue
Aren't they lovely!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Enter to Win!
1. Simply add a comment to this post. Any comment will do!(one entry)
2. You can also follow Pink Castle Fabrics on their Facebook Page. Just let me know that you do by making a separate comment to record that entry.(one entry)
3. Also, my followers get a third entry! Whether you follow me here or on Facebook, just let me know that you do by making a separate comment to record that entry.(one entry)
That’s 3 possible entries! Enter now through 10 o'clock pm (EST) Sunday, October 23rd. I will announce the winner this Monday morning in a new post here on the blog.
* Note * This giveaway is open to EVERYONE! If you're a "no reply" or an anonymous commenter, remember to include your email address in your comment so that I can contact you should you win!
Thank you and a huge thanks to Pink Castle Fabrics!!!
* * * * * * * * * * * *