* * * * * * * * * * * *It's time for a Giveaway!
My sponsor Moona Fabrics is owned and operated by a mother/daughter-in-law team, both of whom are passionate about gorgeous fabric. They both love to sew, and their mission is to find the most beautiful and highest quality fabric out there ~ and to share their finds with all of us! They specialize in Art Gallery Fabrics and other well known designer offerings. They get new fabrics in frequently ~ so bookmark them and visit often!
Moona Fabrics is generously offering their 1/2 yard Bundle of Anna Maria Horner's Hugs and Kisses print from her newest fabric collection Loulouthi! That's six 1/2 yards (three yards) of this versatile, colorful XO design! It's one of my personal favorites! I am using mine to create my new Owl Pillows.
One lucky MCH reader will receive a 1/2 yard cut of the Hugs and Kisses print in each of the six colorways : :
Aren't they perfect!
* Update *
In addition, all Loulouthi fabrics are on sale for $7.99/yd at Moona Fabrics. Offer valid now through September 30th, Wow!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Enter to Win!
1. Simply add a comment to this post. (one entry) you can include what you'd make if you won.
2. Follow Moona Fabrics on their Facebook Page. Just let me know that you do by making a separate comment to record that entry.(one entry)
3. For a third entry you can follow Maureen Cracknell Handmade on Facebook too! Just let me know that you do by making a separate comment to record that entry.(one entry)
That’s 3 possible entries! Enter now through 10 o'clock pm (EST) Sunday, September 25th. I will announce the winner this Monday morning in a new post here on the blog.
* Note * This giveaway is open to EVERYONE! If you're a "no reply" commenter, remember to include your email address in your comment so that I can contact you should you win!
Thank you and a huge thanks to Moona Fabrics!!!
* * * * * * * * * * * *