* * * * * * * * * * * *It's Friday Giveaway Day!
My sponsor Cotton Blossom Farm is a real working family farm in central Mississippi where cotton was grown not too long ago. Their fabric business is a family business that grew out of a love for beautiful, fun designer fabrics. They started their little venture on Etsy, where they still maintain their shop and have now grown to the entire world wide web. Their fabric family -- Cathy, Robin, and Heath enjoy picking out the best collections each season and displaying them here on this great new web site. They also carry basics, solids and fun fabrics like chenille, flannel and fleece. The goal of Cotton Blossom Farm is to provide the highest quality fabric, the most pleasant shopping experience, and the best customer service on the web!
Cotton Blossom Farm is offering this lovely 1/2 yard bundle including seven of the boy Children at Play prints from the new collection by Sarah Jane. Wow!
- Chasing Airplanes in Blue
- Pinwheels in Cream
- Making Paper Hats in Yellow
- Rocket Launch Club in Cream
- Rockets in Blue
- Chasing Airplanes in Cream
- Racer Stripes in Blue
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Enter to Win!
1. Simply add a comment to this post. (one entry) you can include what you'd make if you won.
2. Follow Cotton Blossom Farm on their Facebook Page. Just let me know that you do by making a separate comment to record that entry.(one entry)
3. My followers get a third entry! Whether you follow me here or on Facebook, just let me know that you do by making a separate comment to record that entry.(one entry)
That’s 3 possible entries! Enter now through 10 o'clock pm (EST) Sunday, October 2nd. I will announce the winner this Monday morning in a new post here on the blog.
* Note * This giveaway is open to EVERYONE! If you're a "no reply" commenter, remember to include your email address in your comment so that I can contact you should you win!
Thank you and a huge thanks to my new sponsor, Cotton Blossom Farms!!!
* * * * * * * * * * * *