Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Creative Space -- Etsy Update: :

I spent a little time yesterday morning making these little clothes for another paper doll pillow for my shop. I really could make these all day -- it's so much fun!
I also changed the pocket a little for this one...
Right now I am offering a free pillow insert with any pillow purchase, so be sure to stop by!
My Yummy Cake Pillow was included in this Felt Treasury -- I love seeing all the different ways fellow crafter's are using felt.
Felt Treasury
This is what's happening in my creative space today -- hop on over to kootoyoo to see more creative spaces and to play along.
Happy creating!  ~ Maureen


  1. Paper Doll Pillows? What a fantastic idea! Love it:)

  2. Awesome! I loved your blog. Your pillows are so beatiful.

  3. So cute and such a unique idea! I bet it is a lot of fun to think up cute little outfits!
    I love felt - so many great felt finds =) Have a great weekend!

  4. your paper doll pillow is so clever !!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!