Monday, January 10, 2011

A Year Of Making : :

Some of what I made and shared here in 2010...
mosaic 4
mosaic 3
mosaic 2
mosaic 1

Happy to be back and ready for 2011!


  1. You had a very busy, creative and pretty year! Welcome back and I can't wait to see what you've got on store for 2011! :)

  2. You've been very, very busy!
    So neat to see it all in collage form.

  3. Wow you have made a lot in the past year! Love the idea of putting them all together in a collage. Beautiful work Moe!

  4. Your owls are adorable!

    I hope you'll stop by my blog today...

    Today's blog post
    A tribute to my husband on the 10th anniversary of his death


  5. ooh, I am in love with owls! good job! they're so cute!

  6. Wow! A great year for sure. Loving those fox pillows.

  7. OH WOW!!!! you were super productive!!! I like the idea of gathering all your creations into one space-- it's nice to have a visual reminder of just how productive you were!!!

  8. So many cute goodies, those owls are adorable! :)

  9. You were busy!!! Keep up the good work : ) Happy New Year!

  10. I love the paper doll pillow on mosaic 3, and would like to know more about it, but couldn't find a post?

    Also loving your rainbow tree on mosaic 2 - actually all your pillows are great!

  11. wow! everything is just fabulous. you do amazing work.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!