Thursday, December 16, 2010

Handmade Holidays ♥ Busy Elving : :

This post, inspired by Soulemama. Christmas Garland, inspired by Dottie Angel...
Now it's your turn - tell me what you're busy Elving....


  1. I'm making everyone little prints this year! I'm excited :)
    You've inspired me to do a post about my "elving" as well!! And, I'll make sure to link back to this post...YAY!

  2. I love that garland!
    Maybe next year...I'm all done decorating this "elfing" will consist of baking next week! ;-)

  3. I am with Meeling,,,all I got to do now is bake..I am so hoping next year this elve will make more of the presents..

  4. Cute! I'm not really making anything right now though. Well, I guess I have a drawing to work on. A girl I know wants me to draw a picture of herself and her best friend together

  5. I am going to ATTEMPT to sew pj bottoms for all my boys ( keep in mind I only sew a straight line lol) and I am definately making some jewelry! Loving the inspiration : ) we are also hunkering down in case that nasty nor easter comes ( is it called off?) and making ornaments. much for relaxing.
    Have a Great Weekend Maureen!

  6. Can you believe Christmas is mere days away?? argh! :)

  7. Very busy elving indeed. I still have to do some baking for this weekend! Eeeeeep!
    Hope you have a happy holiday season! ;)


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!