Thursday, March 11, 2010

Quilted Dollhouse : :

Well, kind of? I don't know much about quilting, but I am trying to learn...
This was the first dollhouse that I made little sewn appliques to use as some of the details : the doorway, a couple of windows, the shutters, a little tree, and a sweet little bird...
I added little yo-yo fabric flowers and a fabric lining to the inside of the house (something I plan on doing with all future "felts like home" dollhouses).... because I absolutely love the way it turned out!
This one is definitely one of my favorites. And, yes, I'm aware of my personal bias in this situation, but I still think it's special. I think I'm allowed to say that, right?

7 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!