Thursday, March 11, 2010

Quilted Dollhouse : :

Well, kind of? I don't know much about quilting, but I am trying to learn...
This was the first dollhouse that I made little sewn appliques to use as some of the details : the doorway, a couple of windows, the shutters, a little tree, and a sweet little bird...
I added little yo-yo fabric flowers and a fabric lining to the inside of the house (something I plan on doing with all future "felts like home" dollhouses).... because I absolutely love the way it turned out!
This one is definitely one of my favorites. And, yes, I'm aware of my personal bias in this situation, but I still think it's special. I think I'm allowed to say that, right?

6 comments:

  1. so so cute! thanks for sharing! your so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW how cute is that, I'm in love with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really so cute! Thankyou for your time and comments over my way I appreciate your imput :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute is that??! so adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these little houses of yours so much! they are definitely going to be kept in the back of my mind for when it comes time to buy xmas and birthday presents for my nieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!