Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kaiden Inspiration : :

There is nothing I love more than pulling inspiration from the artwork of my children, to incorporate into my art/craft. Sometimes they'll sit down and draw something, handing it over, saying "make this!" with great enthusiasm, often pushing me along. Other times, when I am cleaning the clutter and piles of little sketches throughout the spaces in our home, I find something new that surprises me. And, without letting it be known what I am doing ~ I make something new and surprise them back. Kaiden was aware of the stack of newly made felt, waiting to become something, and so he sketched this...
And so I made this...

It is no secret that many of the designs, that become dolls and other items, are directly linked to the inspiration I get EVERYDAY from my children and Leah(another favorite child, that I wish I could call my own). It's an ever moving circle that I hope continues until they have children of their own. It makes "making things" a little easier and the "things we make" a lot more special!

12 comments:

  1. Wow that is beautiful!! Love the cherry blossom trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! I love everything you do. I am still hoping you do some sort of kids summer camp or workshop this summer. and a workshop for us grownups too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you use your children's artwork for illustrations. It's so great how you guys collaborate together and it makes for some great, amazing projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is so sweet! Great to see you have some creative little minds in your home - what perfect inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and your beautiful items. You are very talented...and now I am a follower!

    Check out my blog too !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the kind comments! I'll be sure to check out your blogs, too!

    Best,
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so talented! I visited your store and loved everything. Btw, this owl is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haloo pak^^

    Kami dari SENTANAPOKER ingin menawarkan pak^^

    Untuk saat ini kami menerima Deposit Melalui Pulsa ya pak.

    *untuk minimal deposit 10ribu
    *untuk minimal Withdraw 25ribu

    *untuk deposit pulsa kami menerima provider
    -XL
    -Telkomsel


    untuk bonus yang kami miliki kami memiliki
    *bonus cashback 0,5%
    *bunus refferal 20%
    *bonus gebiar bulanan (N-max,samsung Note 10+,Iphone xr 64G,camera go pro 7hero,Apple airpods 2 ,dan freechips)

    Daftar Langsung Di:

    SENTANAPOKER

    Kontak Kami;

    WA : +855 9647 76509
    Line : SentanaPoker
    Wechat : SentanaPokerLivechat Sentanapoker

    Proses deposit dan withdraw tercepat bisa anda rasakan jika bermain di Sentanapoker. So… ? tunggu apa lagi ? Mari bergabung dengan kami. Pelayanan CS yang ramah dan Proffesional dan pastinya sangat aman juga bisa anda dapatkan di Sentanapoker.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!