A Riley Blake Design Team Project!
I'm SO excited to be sharing my newest project as part of the Riley Blake Design Team today!!
A tutorial for a new Half Apron Pattern, using the gorgeous Willow fabric collection by My Mind's Eye for Riley Blake Designs!
I used these sweet fabric prints as inspiration to create a Flower Dresden Pocket on each side with a little pleated detail down the center. If you haven't noticed by now...I love both making and wearing aprons! This one is headed to my etsy shop.
I really hope you like this tutorial! My project is up on the Riley Blake blog now, pretty please be sure to stop by and check it out! And, if you do to give this tutorial a try -- be sure to let me know and feel free to join and share a photo in my new Flickr Group or on my Facebook page anytime!!
GREAT NEWS, besides having the honor of guest posting on the Riley Blake Blog as part of the Design Team today, I also get to host a new RBD Fabric Giveaway right here!!!
How does a chance at winning a Fat Quarter Bundle of this entire Willow Collection sound??!!
Well...the sweet folks at Riley Blake are so generously offering a Fat Quarter bundle of the entire Willow Collection to one lucky reader!!! WOW!
You can find Willow available in the shop of my sponsors --
* Hawthorne Threads * Fat Quarter Shop *
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Enter to Win!
1. Simply add a comment to this post. (one entry) If you want, you can let me know what you think my next tutorial should be??
2. Follow the Riley Blake Blog or facebook page for a second entry. Just let me know that you do by making a separate comment here to record that entry. (optional extra entry)
3. My followers get a third entry! Whether you follow me here, in your reader, or on Facebook, just let me know that you do by making a separate comment here to record that entry. (optional extra entry)
4. Help spread the word!! I know that many of you already do, so I thought it would be nice to add that as another way to enter! Whether by tweet, facebook, pin, blog, etc... (optional extra entry)
That’s 4 possible entries! Enter now through Friday morning, September 14th.
* Note * This giveaway is open to EVERYONE! If you're a "no reply" or an anonymous commenter, remember to include your email address in your comment so that I can contact you, should you win!
Thank you to all who entered this past weekend's Giveaway!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Comment #1,441 -- Learn How To Make Quilts, who said...
simply adorable apron!!