Tuesday, April 26, 2011

To Pick a Pillow : :

It was only a couple of weeks ago that I shared these new pillows. I was considering then that one of them might be my entry into this months Blogger Pillow Party, but I was unsure of which one, if either? I still have the idea I original had planned to use, in my head, and now that this very busy month is almost over, I think it is there to stay for just a bit longer. So, now I just have to choose which one?
IMG_3565
They both were created from this patchwork block.
work in progress
Which was inspired by my new Chevron Patchwork Lampshade -- that I found the perfect base for and totally LOVE!
new lampshade. inspiration
So, now I just have to choose which one? The butterfly?
patchwork butterfly
Or, the patchwork flower surprise pillow? That sort of just happened into a second pillow, from the leftover patchwork block scraps.
closed petals
So, now I just have to choose which one?
IMG_3555
Hmn? Alright, I have decided on the flower -- because I love yellow, because it is so very Springy, and because it is so very different than anything else I have ever stitched up, as well as anything else already entered this month.
patchwork flower petal pillow
Yes, I pick the flower.
patchwork.flower.pillow
So, please wish me luck friends! And, be sure to check out the other pillow entries here and the prize here! I noticed that some of my regular blog visitors have joined in, too -- Good luck to all of you! I am so happy to see that you have joined in the fun!
* * *    * * *    * * * 

9 comments:

  1. Good Luck Maureen - I'll keep my parts crossed for you! I really like the flower : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I love this pillow!

    I FINALLY got my own pillow entered, one of the yo-yo rosette ones I had made for my shop. Not much hope of winning but wanted to participate at long last and thank you for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both & would have picked the flower as well. It's my fave out of the two! Good luck!p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this flower pillow, petals are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love pillows! Such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pillow! Had I been the judge I might have picked it. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!