Sunday, March 14, 2010

Something Special : :

One of the most amazing things to me about this handmade business I am starting, is the connections made through it. And how in so very many ways, it makes the world feel a bit smaller to me. Sometimes that manifests in connecting with someone right across town, and sometimes it means connecting with someone, I never would have otherwise met, clear across the country. Such was the case with Renee & Jeremy.

I am so honored to have worked with them. My kids and I are quite in love with their music. I have been talking about my collaboration with them for some time now, but I'm happy to tell you that the limited toy line I made, based on their video for "It's a Big world"and the illustrations of Hsinping Pan, are now available for sale on their website! They are a fantastic price and are amongst my favorite and the most special items I have made. If you would like more info on what's available, you can send me a message or leave a comment right here, and I will happily answer any questions you have. Thanks everyone!

Much Love,
Maureen

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I never heard of their group before, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you! You should check them out, especially if you have little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haloo pak^^

    Kami dari SENTANAPOKER ingin menawarkan pak^^

    Untuk saat ini kami menerima Deposit Melalui Pulsa ya pak.

    *untuk minimal deposit 10ribu
    *untuk minimal Withdraw 25ribu

    *untuk deposit pulsa kami menerima provider
    -XL
    -Telkomsel


    untuk bonus yang kami miliki kami memiliki
    *bonus cashback 0,5%
    *bunus refferal 20%
    *bonus gebiar bulanan (N-max,samsung Note 10+,Iphone xr 64G,camera go pro 7hero,Apple airpods 2 ,dan freechips)

    Daftar Langsung Di:

    SENTANAPOKER

    Kontak Kami;

    WA : +855 9647 76509
    Line : SentanaPoker
    Wechat : SentanaPokerLivechat Sentanapoker

    Proses deposit dan withdraw tercepat bisa anda rasakan jika bermain di Sentanapoker. So… ? tunggu apa lagi ? Mari bergabung dengan kami. Pelayanan CS yang ramah dan Proffesional dan pastinya sangat aman juga bisa anda dapatkan di Sentanapoker.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!