Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Weekend Knitting : : Jacob's New Sweater

After completing Kaiden's newest sweater, Jacob immediately asked "where's my new sweater?" After promising that he would "help me" make it, I decided a new sweater for Jacob was in order. So, after finishing a few other projects we had going, Friday night we began to work. He picked out the yarn all by himself, giving me specific instructions on how he wanted it to look. He had big plans!

The designing ...

Saturday night at, about 2 a.m....
Blocking and buttons...
Sunday morning, finished!
And, he is thrilled...(it was so worth getting nothing else done this weekend)...
He calls it "my star wars sweater" and I am not sure I totally get that, but it doesn't matter...
He is so proud he picked out the buttons and helped sew them on...
And it even has a place for "all the secret stuff" ...
We LOVE it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? This sweater screams 'Jedi'. The two of you make a great design team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ~ You and Jacob are both right. I just thought it was a good all-around sweater, and Jacob feels that it can only be worn with his star wars shirts! Stay tuned for some new "star wars" embroidered t-shirts... : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!