Monday, February 15, 2010

A Milestone : :

I didn't expect this to be such a big thing, but my goodness ~ the boy sure is growing up fast! That missing tooth has catapulted Kaiden into big-kid territory and I am never prepared for these milestones, as awesome as they are. He pulled the tooth out himself, though it was barely hanging on by a thread. I feel so blessed to have witnessed the shock and pure joy on his face as he cupped that baby tooth in his palm. Pure magic!


I am sharing a picture Kaiden took earlier that day of me knitting the sweater I am making for Jacob...

5 comments:

  1. Aw congratulations on his tooth. :-) Our daughter was there not too long ago! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!!

    I found your blog through the Etsy forums and just wanted to say hi and that your blog is lovely! Have a beautiful week!

    xo, Katie

    http://www.kateandoli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! It is too cute ~ he has three more that are loose. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!