The past few weeks have been so very special for me! Throughout this Blog Tour, it's been amazing to see & share so many beautiful projects being made with my very first full collection for Art Gallery Fabrics, Fleet & Flourish!
It happens to be ending at the perfect time, I'll be sharing the first peek of my Spring collection later this week!!
But before we jump ahead, today I want to look back one more time at the incredible Fleet & Flourish creations made by my talented friends. I hope you visit their blogs & Instagrams ~ they are some of the most inspiring sewists in our community and I know their work will inspire you, too!
Week 1 :
- Amy Friend of During Quiet Time made a beautiful, Possibilities quilt featuring my Roadside Guides in Aster print with coordinating AGF Pure Element solids.
- Diary of a Quilter, Amy Smart, pieced together a stunning Diamond Star quilt top.
- Amanda Jean, Crazy Mom Quilts, made a big, beautiful Half Squares Triangle quilt.
- Brooke Sellmann of the Silly Mama Quilts blog made a patchwork table centerpiece finished with circular quilting that she shares a tutorial for in her post.
Week 2 :
- Amber Carrillo, One Shabby Chic, created one of her beautiful, scrappy quilted pillows.
- Nicke Cutler of the Kiss Kiss Quilt blog made two, amazing Fleet & Flourish bags.
- Nicole Daksiewicz of Modern Handcraft shared gorgeous photos of the modern stacked coin style quilt share made for the tour.
- The Tattooed Quilter, Christopher Thompson, made an inspiring mini quilt combining tiny squares of Fleet & Flourish with Art Gallery Fabric's brand new, super soft, high quality denim.
- Alexis Wright of My Sweet Sunshine shares several beautiful Fleet & Flourish dresses to inspire garment sewing with my collection.
- Llama Fabrics generously offered a Fleet & Flourish Giveaway, you can find Fleet & Flourish in their wonderful shop, HERE!
Week 3 :
- Jessica Stewart of Izzy & Ivy Designs shares the adorable Fleet & Flourish clothing she made for her daughter.
- Stephanie Kendron, of the Modern Sewciety podcast, stitched up a stunning modern quilt top inspired by the traditional Bear Paw.
- House of A La Mode // Citizens of Textile, Heather Bostic shares her fabulous x & + pillow on her Instagram.
- Ali Brorsen, Because of Brenna, created Fleet & Flourish magic with her stunning garments.
- Melissa Kelley of Sew Shabby Quilting ends the week with a beautiful plus quilt finished with her long arm quilting.