Monday, September 21, 2015

AGF Stash -- Sketchbook : :

As an official Art Gallery Fabrics designer I'm excited to share with all of you a brand-new weekly ritual where I'll introduce the latest AGF collection I've added to my stash. There's nothing that sparks my creativity more than a fresh bundle of fabric! I hope you'll enjoy these posts and might feel inspired by the same fabrics that are inspiring me!

Sketchbook

First up is Sketchbook, a lovely collection that looks as if the pages of designer Sharon Holland's own sketchbook beautifully came to life.  Including prints with swirling doodles and nature-study drawings, there's a hand-illustrated look and texture to this collection that I especially love.

Stashed: Sketckbook

Including indigo blues, rosey pink, and warm golden neutrals, the color palette is as unique as the prints themselves!

Sketchbook in Indigo Blue

Sketchbook in Rosey Pinks

Sketchbook in Warm Neutrals

Sketchbook

I'm really looking forward to turning these into a quilt! You can find these beautiful Sketchbook fabrics still available at Llama Fabrics, the Intrepid Thread, and the Fat Quarter Shop!

Happy stashing!! ♡ Maureen

16 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the warm neutrals. Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful day creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUST LOVELY!
    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these.......... yes, I say that about most new fabric, but I really do. I can't wait to see what you make with them.
    Thank you for the inspiration.
    jcraven1958@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Looking forward to what you will be making.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a whole lotta yummy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the highly informatics and attractive blogs that has not only educated also informed me in a very effective manner. There are very few blog like this one I have read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not certain the place you’re getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or working out more. Thanks for fantastic info I used to be in search of this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing, this information is useful to me,good quality.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!