Another Giveaway? YES! I decided late last week to have a handmade giveaway today for one of my own pillows. There are a couple of reasons I feel like celebrating right now...
1. My blog is very close to having 2,500 followers! And, that is just completely amazing to me! I have in so many ways had the most challenging personal two years of my life, but the most blessed two years all because of this blog, as well. I’m so grateful to all of my readers who follow, subscribe, comment, and share my posts. It's you all who keep me motivated to keep on creating and who are making so many of my dreams come true!
2. Feather Your Nest! Have you heard? It's a new sewing and stitch - along contest on Stumble & Stitches! I have been asked to join in as one of the judges, along with Ellen Luckett Baker of The Long Thread, Amanda Carestio of Lark Crafts, Rashida Coleman-Hale of I Heart Linen, Keli Faw of Drygoods Design Online, Rachael Gander of Imagine Gnats, Kimberly Jolly of Fat Quarter Shop, Jennet Mae Jones of Feathered Nest Studio, Kristin Link of Sew Mama Sew!, and Melanie O'Brien of A Sewing Journal. Honestly, having my name listed amongst their names for anything is reason enough for me to feel like celebrating!
There will be some amazing prizes to win in the Feather Your Nest contest. Including $150 gift certificate from Fat Quarter Shop! WOW!!
You can find all the details right here, as well as my very own "nest" being featured today on the Stumbled & Stitches blog! So what do you say?? Will you join in and welcome Spring in handmade style with us? I hope so!!
For my own Handmade Giveaway today, I thought it would be wonderful to get the chance to help "Feather Your Nest" by offering one of my handmade pillows to one of my readers. Last month for my two year Sew-iversary, I shared my new Summerlove Spring Birdie Pillow and asked you all to share your sewing story with me. I received a great response on both my pillow and with your stories, so today, I'm offering one of my Spring Birdie Pillows to one of you! This one measures a 14" square, has three little Summerlove appliqued birds, I will be including an insert, and a few other surprise goodies, too!
Enter to Win!
1. Simply leave a comment here in this post letting me know what you'd like to see more of here on my blog. Or, if you plan to join in the contest, you can let me know what handmade item you plan to make to "Feather Your Nest." (one entry)
2. My followers get a second entry! I thank you all SO much for following!! Whether you follow me here or on Facebook, just let me know that you do by making a separate comment here to record that entry. (optional extra entry)
That’s 2 possible entries! Enter now through Wednesday evening, April 18th.
* Note * This giveaway is open to EVERYONE! If you're a "no reply" or anonymous commenter, please remember to include your email address in your comment so that I can contact you should you win!
Good Luck everyone!!! Happy Monday!