* * * * * * * * * * * *It's time for a Giveaway!!!
My sponsor The Intrepid Thread is a family owned and run business. They carry Fat Quarters, Half Yards, Yards, and Yardage, as well as patterns and embellishments. Their designer fabrics include many of our favorites -- Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry, Anna Maria Horner, Riley Blake, and Aneela Hoey just to name a few! The owners work extremely hard everyday to bring their customers the best fabrics, at the best prices, with high quality customer service!
The ladies behind The Intrepid Thread wanted to do something extra special for this holiday weekend, leaving me the honor of offering some brand new beautiful fabrics to give away!!!
The Intrepid Thread is generously offering the blue and teal colorway of the brand new Impressions 2 Collection by Ty Pennington! That's thirteen Fat Quarters of these gorgeous designs!!! You can view this entire new line in their shop right here!
Aren't they beautiful!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Enter to Win!
1. Simply add a comment to this post. (one entry) If you want, you can even let us know what your new favorite fabric line is?!
2. Follow The Intrepid Thread Blog. Just let me know that you follow their blog by making a separate comment to record that entry.(one entry)
3. Followers of my blog or Facebook page get an additional chance, as well! Just let me know that you follow me by making a separate comment to record that entry.(one entry)
That’s 3 possible entries! Enter now through 10 o'clock pm (EST) Monday, December 26th. I will announce the winner this Monday morning in a new post here on the blog.
* Note * This giveaway is open to EVERYONE! If you're a "no reply" or an anonymous commenter, remember to include your email address in your comment so that I can contact you, should you win!
Thank you all and a huge thanks to The Intrepid Thread!!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Good Luck and have a great holiday!!!