Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday Inspiration : :

Happy November 1st!!!

Tuesday Inspiration : :

   *  Table Setting  *  Cinnamon  *  Fall Wreath  *  Fall Patchwork   *
*  or Pinterest  *

To be honest, this past weekend I had already skipped right past Thanksgiving to begin this years ever-growing Christmas "must make" list. Today, I decided to slow down! This Tuesday Inspiration is all about Autumn, Thanksgiving, and the warm colors of this Season. I hope to start a new tutorial idea for a Thanksgiving sewing project sometime today. And, I'll have a few Christmas things ready to share the rest of the week!

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!


  1. Autumn is my absolute most favorite season, so I don't mind saying that this collage of pictures makes me giddy with Fall happiness! :)

  2. I was tempted to skip right into all things Christmas! I needed to remind myself that it is still Fall!

    Thanks for the comment! ;)

  3. Beautiful images! I love the colors of Fall.

  4. I think just with the date Nov 1st we feel the crunch knowing Black Friday is 3 weeks away! Thanks for posting this gorgeous collage, it's nice to take a breather and enjoy this short lived season of fall!!

    Huggs, Nancy

  5. Thank you so much for the photo set and for the links!


  6. See how far behind I am in my blog reading! But, I'm still here =). Anyways, I'm having the same pull this week. It's like a light switch flicked and now I want to craft Christmas. What happened to fall?


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!