* * * * * * * * * * * *It's time for a Giveaway!
My sponsor The Intrepid Thread is a family owned and run business. They carry Fat Quarters, Half Yards, Yards, and Yardage, as well as patterns and embellishments. Their designer fabrics include many of our favorites -- Joel Dewberry, Anna Maria Horner, Riley Blake, and Aneela Hoey just to name a few! The owners work extremely hard everyday to bring their customers the best fabrics, at the best prices, with high quality customer service!
The Intrepid Thread is generously offering their brand new Little Apples Fat Quarter Bundle in Aqua! That's eight Fat Quarters (2 yards) of these adorable designs, the latest fabric collection from the super talented Aneela Hoey! I think this collection is just perfect for Fall sewing.
One lucky MCH reader will receive a Fat Quarter cut of each : :
- Round Round in Aqua
- Leaves in Aqua
- Outfits in Aqua
- Sweater Check in Aqua
- Buttons in Aqua
- Trees in Aqua
- Little Apples in Aqua
- Tortoises in Aqua
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Enter to Win!
1. Simply add a comment to this post. (one entry) you can include what you'd make if you won.
2. Follow The Intrepid Thread Blog. Just let me know that you follow their blog by making a separate comment to record that entry.(one entry)
3. Followers of my blog get an additional chance! Just let me know that you follow my blog by making a separate comment to record that entry.(one entry)
That’s 3 possible entries! Enter now through 10 o'clock pm (EST) Sunday, September 18th. I will announce the winner this Monday morning in a new post here on the blog.
* Note * This giveaway is open to EVERYONE! If you're a "no reply" commenter, remember to include your email address in your comment so that I can contact you should you win!
Thank you and a huge thanks to The Intrepid Thread!!!
* * * * * * * * * * * *