* * * * * * * * * * * *It's time for a Giveaway!
My sponsor Poppy Seed Fabrics has so many beautiful new collections just stocked and on the way! Some of our favorites include of course Anna Maria Horner, Amy Butler, Patty Young, Riley Blake, just to name a few. They carry Japanese imports including Echino Nico, Kokka, and many novelty/anime prints. You'll find patterns, trims, pre-cuts, minky, knits, flannel, and rose cuddle in their shop as well. Today, they are kindly sponsoring an amazing giveaway!
Poppy Seed Fabrics is generously offering their wonderful Watermelon Candy Custom Bundle. A stack of eleven 1/2 yard cuts of designer fabrics including the new Michael Miller Forest Life, Japanese import Hippos, and a bunch of other great designer prints! WOW!!! This bundle is just so full of fabrics with endless possibilities!
One lucky MCH reader will receive a 1/2 yard cut of each : :
- Hungry Hippos in pink
- Quite Contrary in pink
- Forest Life in aqua
- Stripes in blue
- Corridors in green and white
- Mini Dot in green
- Lace in chartreuse
- Forest Life in watermelon
- Hungry Hippos in orange
- Spade in pumpkin
- Full Moon in tangerine
Aren't they lovely!
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
In addition, Maureen Cracknell Handmade readers are invited to enjoy a 10% off coupon code to use in the Poppy Seed Fabrics Etsy shop during the giveaway! Redeem with code 'Maureenhandmade' at checkout.
. . . . . . . . . . . . .Enter to Win!
1. Simply add a comment to this post. (one entry) you can include what you'd make if you won.
2. Follow the Poppy Seed Fabrics blog -- you'll be glad you did! Just let me know that you follow their blog by making a separate comment to record that entry.(one entry)
3. Followers of my blog get an additional chance! Just let me know that you follow my blog by making a separate comment to record that entry.(one entry)
That’s 3 possible entries! Enter now through 10 o'clock pm (EST) Sunday, September 11th. I will announce the winner this Monday morning in a new post here on the blog.
* Note * This giveaway is open to domestic followers only. If you're a "no reply" commenter, remember to include your email address in your comment so that I can contact you should you win!
Thank you and a huge thanks to Poppy Seed Fabrics!!!
* * * * * * * * * * * *