Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Etsy ♥ Love -- A Foxy Treasury : :

My new Ms. Fox Pillow Cover, that I just blogged about below, was picked up by Wildlifer78 for this very cool, etsy treasury : : Foxxxxy!! -- And I just love it!

I had to share this one, too! Feel free to follow the link to give it some love as well.
♥ Maureen


  1. Thank you for blogging about this--so glad to share with you in this treasury!!! **Frances

  2. Wonderful treasury, so much nice items!

  3. awesome treasury! I love little foxes - we've had one roaming around our property but I haven't seen him for a while. your pillows are adorable - loving the necktie :)

  4. I love foxes!! Beautiful treasury with well blended colors of the all-mighty-and-wonderful fox~~ <3

  5. Congratulations! What a gorgeous pillow and an even more gorgeous treasury.

  6. Lovely fox filled treasury! Such a cute pillow!

  7. I loved this one too!!
    There's something so whimiscal and sweet about foxes... that I just can't stop making them!

    & have a wonderful day!
    pilli pilli

  8. It was a pleasure including you all in this treasury! I was trying to decide what to have as a theme...and somehow I came across LuLubug's fox necklace and that made it all click! Thanks so much for sharing my treasury!!! Help me get exposure!

  9. Love all of these - I've had my eye on that scarf too. Perhaps Foxes and Boxes will be the new Owls and Cowls???

  10. I love your fox pillows! I am surprised they stayed in your shop ong enough to end up in a treasury!

    I have a New Giveaway. I hope you;ll stop by and enter!


  11. Thanks everyone -- I am LOVING these treasuries!!!

  12. A fun and lovely treasury! I just love to make treasuties myself. So many beautiful things on Etsy!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!