Friday, October 15, 2010

Sewing.for.Halloween : :

I am telling you folks...working with this wool felt has taken over every free second I might find to sew throughout my day. It's such a soft, beautiful quality felt. So much fun to play around with --- I am just loving it!!!
Wool Felt Spooky Owl Pillow --- details here : :
Wool Felt Ghost Pillow --- details here : :
Wool Felt Carved Pumpkin Pillow --- details here : :
And, even better...they are selling! I have several more wool felt creations to show you from this week. It's been a busy one, so I am a little behind. : )

On another note : : Thank you to everyone who has joined me at my new facebook page, it's awesome seeing you there! And, just yesterday my blog reached 500 followers --- which means GIVEAWAY!!! I'll have all the details by Monday. I am definitely planning two ~ One for the knitter, one for the sewer -- with a book and supplies for each....Woohoo!!!

22 comments:

  1. They are all so cute!
    The ghost face is quite amusing XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable!


    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This are adorable! Halloween can be such a fun holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and they are ALL sold! Congrats to you and keep up the great work!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your pillows are so cute. I especially like the owl one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're so cute - no wonder they're flying off the shelves! love the ghost best!
    have a great weekend and don't burn yourself out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love the owl!.. he is such a cutie. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!