Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lily's Lilies and Tulips : :

On the windowsill. This is Lily's territory. Her windowsill, look-out spot. On sunny days the light beats through this large window and warms our home and Lily during our afternoons. I left her favorite section empty, but this is the best place for flowers in our home - so Lily's getting used to a little company. She'd give them a sniff and even a little lick and then look at me. Haila and I watched her for a while and we decided she likes them.






7 comments:

  1. Hi, I've been browsing your blog awhile. I just wanted to say I saw a link to your blog on Anna Maria Horner's site, and I hope it's ok if I keep you bookmarked. Really enjoying your colorful, inspiring creations and posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's fine. Thanks you for visiting! I am fairly new at blogging, still getting my footing, but I really enjoy it. Thanks again!
    Best, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, she's a beautiful kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is pretty.
    Found your link thru your cat thread on Etsy.

    I have a siamese mix. On my blog are pics of her.
    She just travelled from Japan to Mexico with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we are very lucky! She was a gift from my brother-in-law and we all just adore her. ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!