Thursday, March 4, 2010

We've been busy : :

Well folks, I have my camera back! It wasn't my camera after all, just the USB up-loader. I'm still bummed about all of the photos I lost, but Oh so happy to have it back!

This past weekend, I thought "enough talk already" and finally began sewing....and I couldn't have imagined just how much I'd love it! 


I started out making a place-mat (4 more coming soon) -- 

Then I made a guitar strap...a Patchwork Ruffle Guitar Strap for my sister Biz...

A sweet little patchwork skirt for a new doll, still in the works --
 
 

And, there's even more...but I'll save those for another day!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute shop, and blog :)
    Via etsy forums..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the sketching! I see where your son gets his talent! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!