Thursday, March 4, 2010

We've been busy : :

Well folks, I have my camera back! It wasn't my camera after all, just the USB up-loader. I'm still bummed about all of the photos I lost, but Oh so happy to have it back!

This past weekend, I thought "enough talk already" and finally began sewing....and I couldn't have imagined just how much I'd love it! 


I started out making a place-mat (4 more coming soon) -- 

Then I made a guitar strap...a Patchwork Ruffle Guitar Strap for my sister Biz...

A sweet little patchwork skirt for a new doll, still in the works --
 
 

And, there's even more...but I'll save those for another day!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute shop, and blog :)
    Via etsy forums..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the sketching! I see where your son gets his talent! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watches are undoubtedly one of the rolex submariner replica best rulers to measure a man taste. Apart from the replica watches sale wedding ring, watches may be the most acceptable jewelry for rado replica men. Choosing a delicate watch is rolex replica uk understandable for a successful man. For those who really love the watch, there is a kind of almost totem like devotion to the watch. The steadiness, fortitude and punctuality of a man can be reflected in the movement of time. The gentleman introverted character and unique aesthetic taste through the appearance of out, they also know how to deepen the connotation of replica watches uk accumulation, personal charm, reading, travel, or focus on loving personal hobbies, rich inner time after precipitation given the attractive appearance out of the ordinary man.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!