Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Holiday Fox Pillow Making : :

Holiday Fox Pillow!

In between making Etsy crown orders, I've been busy working on new little fox pillow design with pretty holiday flower crowns to offer in a special sale!

I loved making these Flower Crown Fox pillows last Spring and thought a holiday batch would be something fun to try!

Flower Crown Fox Pillow

Doesn't she look sweet?

Holiday Fox Pillow!

I didn't go too crazy with the holiday theme so these can be enjoyed all year, as a pillow cover or mini quilt!

Holiday Fox Pillow!

I'm making a batch of ten in my most-loved color combination of felt choices -- dusty pink, minty aqua blues, teal, buttery yellow, mustard, smoky blue, dark berry, peach and coral!

Fox with Flowers Detail

For the pillow backs I'm using different Wild & Free fabric prints, and for the bindings, just leftover bits from all my quilt projects. I love how this first one turned out!

Holiday Fox Pillow!

I'm hoping to finish up the others soon, using a different background color for each, and plan to have a pop-up sale right here or on Instagram soon! If you're interested in one, please feel free to let me know in advance either in the comments or via email. The special holiday sale price will be $38!

Holiday Fox Pillow!

Happy sewing!  ♡ Maureen   

30 comments:

  1. I want one of the pink ones, please! I have a couple of your pillows, one a fox, and love them! Se will be a sweet addition. My email is sumtotalacct@gmail.com. Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love one of your holiday foxes. My email is nela@queenbarrow.com. Please let me know what I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love one of your fox pillows. I am lochlanstuart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love one of your fox pillows. Really hoping for one like the first picture - with the red floral and berry crown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Ever consider publishing some of your patterns?!?!?! They are so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your foxes, they are so very cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, guess you need my email vintagechic1889@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, those are adorable! They'd look so cute on a little girls bed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love one of your fox pillows with an insert. My email is sandygall89@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my favorite pillow of yours EVER, Maureen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maureen, I'd like a mustard one, please. Gtaylor45@hotmail.com (elletaylor7). Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the good times in your blog. I am often in the position to watch (again and again) those wonderful articles you shared. Really interesting. Good luck to you!

    voyance gratuite en ligne ; voyance gratuite mail

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cushions cover designing.Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, Got lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here.Get best SEO Company Dubai service from adwebstudio

    ReplyDelete

  14. Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Really great post, Thank you for sharing this knowledge.The Freelance Web Designer NYC provides good service of web design.

    ReplyDelete
  15. <a href="http://permatahoki.com"Permatahoki Adalah Daftar Situs PermataQQ Agen Terbaik

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're so cool! I don't think I've read anything like this before. So good to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. Thanks for starting this and please keep on sharing with us great information.Social Media Marketing Company Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!