Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Backed & Bound : :

Gramcery -- QAYG

Last night I finished up my new Diamond Strings Quilt in Gramercy, the unique, modern collection by Leah Duncan for Art Gallery Fabrics. I love the way it turned out!

Diamond Strings in Gramercy

Looking back at this first fabric photo, the start of my newly finished quilt, feels gratifying. I think the pattern I chose showcases the style of this collection well, contemporary and cool!

Gramercy Plans!

For the backing I chose one of my Gramercy favorites, Brooklyn Bridge in Flare!

Backed & Bound!

But it's the Canary yellow binding that I love the most!!

Canary PE for Binding!

Canary Yellow binding!

A Diamond Strings Finish

I'm hoping to photograph this new Diamond Strings this weekend to share here soon!

♡ Maureen   

16 comments:

  1. I'm sooo in love with Canary - it works beautifully as the binding here!!! Can't wait for the full reveal soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty, I love the yellow for binding

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Leah Duncan's collections for their colors and patterns .

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out beautifully! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so interesting the contrasting colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Anyway I can order this as a kit and the pattern?
    lkjones1130@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love the yellow binding! Can't wait to see the whole quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty - and and inspired choice for the binding :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty quilt…love the yellow binding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these fabrics, thanks for the giveaway. b.j.day68@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maureen It's so stunning! Especially the canary yellow binding.
    I have a FQ Bundle of Gramercy, just waiting for the perfect pattern. You've encouraged me to try your Herringbone pattern or Diamond Strings would be equally gorgeous as is yours. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oakley sunglasses sale uk hands, as if the evil spirits saw fragrant chicken, take his http://www.witchita.co.uk eyes light almost overshadowed the strong sun. Cheap has helped a bit with the middle finger glasses and oakley sunglasses sale uk  oakley sunglasses sale uk Do you really cheap oakley sunglasses uk want to give me. outlet took the sunglasses cure male said of course is for you, the teacher oakley sunglasses sale uk you are a good teacher, this is a thank you for your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also benefit from learning the assessments, but learn that alot of people ought to stay on essay to try and add worth in the direction of the authentic weblog release.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!