Monday, November 28, 2011

A Sale : :

Today I'm having a sale in my etsy shop! I'm sure you're all planning your Christmas shopping, I know I am, so I wanted to have a little holiday sale. I've never done one before, but having some money to pay towards our deductible after our accident, would be a relief. So please stop by and enjoy 25% off any crown of your choice!

coupon for 25% off any crown order

Wool felt birthday crowns have become a tradition in our home, for my own children to wear on their special day. They're perfect for a little one to receive for their first birthday, to be worn on birthdays to come and other special days ahead of them. In addition to birthday celebrations, these crowns can be a wonderful touch for creative and imaginative dress up play. I love to work to make each crown personalized to fit each child's needs and interests -- Customize with specific colors, a name, or a theme. Just convo me with your request!

this weekend's crowns
orders
etsy crowns

Just use the discount code: SAVE25 at the checkout!
 Thank you for your support!!