* * * * * * * * * * * *It's time for a Giveaway! A brand new, super exciting, special one!!!
My sponsor The Intrepid Thread is a family owned and run business. They carry Fat Quarters, Half Yards, Yards, and Yardage, as well as patterns and embellishments. Their designer fabrics include many of our favorites -- Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry, Anna Maria Horner, Riley Blake, and Aneela Hoey just to name a few! The owners work extremely hard everyday to bring their customers the best fabrics, at the best prices, with high quality customer service!
Right now the ladies behind The Intrepid Thread are in Houston for Quilt Market, leaving me the honor of offering some brand new beautiful fabrics to giveaway this weekend!!!
In celebration of International Quilt Market, The Intrepid Thread is generously offering the brand new Lark Collection in one colorway combo! The giveaway winner gets their chose of either the Glamour or the Dreamer bundle! That's twelve Fat Quarters of the gorgeous designs that make up the latest fabric collection from the super talented and popular Amy Butler!!!
Aren't they beautiful!
I am especially loving this Charisma print!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Enter to Win!
1. Simply add a comment to this post. (one entry) You can include which colorway you'd choose if you won. I'm curious to know what your favorite is!
2. Follow The Intrepid Thread Blog. Just let me know that you follow their blog by making a separate comment to record that entry.(one entry)
3. Followers of my blog or Facebook page get an additional chance, as well! Just let me know that you follow me by making a separate comment to record that entry.(one entry)
That’s 3 possible entries! Enter now through 10 o'clock pm (EST) Sunday, October 30th. I will announce the winner this Monday morning in a new post here on the blog.
* Note * This giveaway is open to EVERYONE! If you're a "no reply" commenter, remember to include your email address in your comment so that I can contact you should you win!
Thank you and a huge thanks to The Intrepid Thread!!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Good Luck and have a great weekend!!!