Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Mad for Plaid & Nightfall : :

Mad Plaid & Nightfall LOVE!

Since those big, beautiful snowflakes resulted in an early school dismissal yesterday, followed by a two-hour delay for school this morning, I didn't have the productive sewing day I was hoping for. I did however take the time to unbox and admire a special delivery from Art Gallery Fabrics that I'm super excited to show you!

Introducing Mad Plaid, a rich line of plaids with a modern twist to play with from AGF's new CAPSULES division!

AGF Capsules : Mad Plaid

AGF Capsules : Mad Plaid

As I folded each beautiful print I noticed right away how the variety of colors and designs worked so perfectly with my Nightfall collection, see...

Mad Plaid & Nightfall

Mad Plaid & Nightfall

And because I have always loved plaid so much, of course these brand new Capsules have stolen my heart! I'm already thinking ahead to pillow and quilt projects I'd like to make to feature these along side my own fabric designs!

Making Plans!

Mad Plaid will be hitting stores a little later this month. I hope you'll enjoy getting to know these new AGF divisions and collections and might feel inspired by these same fabrics that are inspiring me!

♡ Maureen

11 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! I love them paired with Nightfall, gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that grey/blue print on the journal in the last pic- what collection is that from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabrics...I love them with your Nightfall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My obsession with blue and yellow has an eye on a few of those plaids... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love plaids & these are great with your fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My best congratulations for your beautiful site! Perfect !!!

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is great, work of great quality ... I am sure that many will agree with me even if they do not take the time to tell you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the site it is very nice to be more interactive and more originale.De it has a lot of content and links.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really proud to discover you, your blog is really great! I like its interface, and I loved the content too. Especially continue as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!