Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Quilt Inspiration : :

It's been so exciting and inspiring to see how folks are quilting with my Fleet & Flourish fabrics so, today I thought I'd share some quilt inspiration for those of you who have added this collection to your stash! Be sure to let me know which one of these most speaks to YOU!

My Diamond Weave Quilt -- ready for binding!

Binding Day!

Cindy @Clammon's Outlined Plus Quilt 

Inspiration - Cindy @clammon

Amanda Jean @CrazyMomQuilts Fleet & Flourish HST Quilt

Inspiration -- Amanda Jean @crazymomquilts

Amy Friend @DuringQuietTime's Modern Patchwork Log Cabin 

Inspiration - Amy Friend @DuringQuietTime

My Quick QAYG Fleet & Flourish Herringbone Quilt 

Inspiration -- Me @MaureenCracknell

They're all so different and lovely! OK, so which of these project snapshots most speaks to you?

♡ Maureen

21 comments:

  1. HI, LOVE #1 PHOTO ESPECIALLY>THE NAVY REALLY ADDS A NEAT TOUCH! THANKS FOR SHARING! msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maureen! I love your fabrics and all these patterns are beautiful! I like especially the double plus and herringbone, because they show the fabrics well. x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE the QAYG Fleet & Flourish Herringbone Quilt!!! The white blocks make the colored patches look like arrow feathers which is right up your alley and matches perfectly with BOTH of your lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabrics - they are modern takes on traditional fabrics - the colors are so rich and yummy. I think I like the first one best, although all are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Diamond Weave just jumps off the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's your herringbone quilt! The colors of your fabric really shine against the off-white fabric in that quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to see more of Amy Friend's quilt--it looks like there's a large log cabin that draws attention to the smaller one (your fabric). Wait a sec--is that Amy Friend of During Quiet Time or Amy Smart of Diary of a Quilter?
    I always love your QAYG herringbone quilts--they're consistently a spectacular finish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the herringbone quilt so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your diamond weave quilt!! Its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Fleet & Flourish Herringbone Quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your fabric is so stunning and they all glow! I especially like AmandaJean's HST and the outlined plus quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diamond Weave is pretty incredible. Love those prints together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are wonderful!
    I love the first and second ones!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Diamond Weave but the Herringbone QAYG is a very close second for me! All beautiful really.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like them all, but I have to say the last one I like the best. You know how I feel about your quilts Maureen. they are all exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for these interesting strong advice, it is great to come across articles as interesting as yours! I wish you health, longevity, success, happiness and peace of heart.

    voyance mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!