Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Color Spectrum Progress : :

Loving this one more and more!

I'm calling this one my Color Spectrum Quilt, but at second thought, as it continues to grow, I'm thinking the name Double Rainbow might be a bit more fun! Can you see it? The rainbow row of solid geese growing outward, beginning in red with plans to end in gray. While the inner patchwork border begins and will end in the opposite order!

Rainbow Row

Color Spectrum Progress

I'm not one to do this tiny patchwork very often, squares and HST units finish at just two inches. But, with each new colorful geese that forms in the corners of each newly finished row, it's exciting and propels me to continue!

Geese!

Another Row

I'm hoping to add a few more rows before I share this one again! I'm getting lots of fabric questions on the fabric bundle I put together that's becoming this quilt. I'm considering asking one of my shop sponsors to offer it, so if you're interested in this bundle please do let me know!

♡ Maureen   

29 comments:

  1. I think this is really lovely, and I'm generally not a big fan of 'rainbow' quilts. I love the subtlety of the way you're distributing your colors, it just keeps getting more interesting as it grows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a bundle of these fabrics! This is really lovely and I adore the subtle gradation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this very much colors are great .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Double Rainbow fits better I think. Love the colors, especially the last boarder, it really makes all the colors stand out. Can't wait to see how it progresses. This fabric bundle would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the name and the way the colour spectrum is taking form,
    receiving a bundle of beautiful fabric, yes please. Thank you for
    sharing the progress of your quilt, can't wait to see what happens
    next x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the name and the way the colour spectrum is taking form,
    receiving a bundle of beautiful fabric, yes please. Thank you for
    sharing the progress of your quilt, can't wait to see what happens
    next x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your eye for color and contrast. as always beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous! It should be a pattern ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to have that bundle and a pattern!! Also help with the solids cause I'm new at choosing them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love to see how this is turning out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes Yes to the bundle. Maureen I love the Curry (I assume that's Kona Curry) next to Midnight Stars and the Primrose Kona balancing it?? I'd never have thought to use those w/Wild and Free.
    Thank you for the glimpse...It's stunning already.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really neat Maureen. I love your little flower print in the center, and the geese on the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Get show...... Southern Fabrics has your in house charm packs for 40 % off..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your work is always amazing and I can't see any doubt in your work with it being such small squares! You do so well with just about anything! Hope all else is well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh gosh! YES! I'm interested in the bundle!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some companies have one of the largest digital printers in the country and are capable of more than one million impressions per day. cheap color copies print

    ReplyDelete
  17. نعلم جيدًا أن جميع الزبائن باستمرارٌ يبحثون عن المؤسسة ذات المميزات العديدة أي من تملك مختلَف المعاير التي قد يحتاجها الزبائن، فنحن لدينا مجموعة عمل مدرب مران عالي للغايةٌ على أسلوب حمل قطع العفش ووضعها في الموضع الصحيح والمخصص لها داخل عربة نقل الأثاث، والتي هي مجهزة من الداخل ببطانة تجعل عملية تثبيت الأثاث عليها أمر لين.
    شركة نقل عفش
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى قطر
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى قطر

    شركة نقل عفش بجدة

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

If you are a no reply or an anonymous commenter, I will be sure to respond to your comment right here - so please do check back!